An expert from Vega Asesores will help you

Fill the form or send us an email.

Travelers resident in the Canary Islands must request a refund of the VAT paid on their purchases from the merchant,...
Who has to submit it? Natural and legal persons residing in Spain. Permanent establishments in Spain of...


© Copyright 2020 • Legal noticeCookies policy • Created with